Campus Visit Days
One of the most important aspects of choosing a school is visiting the campus. We invite parents and prospective students to meet with our faculty and staff, tour the campus, get acquainted with the academic and financial aid process, experience a lunch in the cafeteria, and enjoy one of the many exciting events our school has to offer. Registration is required.
To register for one of our free Campus Preview events, please send an e-mail to the Admissions office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
SUBJECT: CAMPUS VISIT DAY REGISTRATION - **DATE ATTENDING**
2. Date of Birth
3. High School and Anticipated Graduation Date
4. Address and City/State/Zip
5. Contact Phone Number
6. Major and Extracurricular Activities plan to participate in
7. Event Date you plan to attend
8. Number of people in your group
Once we have your information, we will send you a packet of information about the day, including an agenda.
April 21, 2012